GST has been a supporter of Houston and the communities in which we are located since our inception. Our involvement includes:
- Regularly scheduled Blood Drives
- Family events including the American Diabetes Association Step Out Walk to increase awareness and fund critical research
- Bringing the Junior Achievement curriculum to local schools through our volunteers
- Supporting Breast Cancer research through the generosity of our associates
- Partnering with the United Way of Greater Houston to host student events promoting the importance of education and literacy
- Working in the community to improve facilities that provide services to underserved neighborhoods and families
- Financial support of the United Way through our annual corporate campaign
- Annual food, clothing, and toy drives during the holidays
- Sponsorship of many walks and runs that promote a healthier lifestyle for our associates
A Commitment to the Environment – GST’s commitment is reflected in our commitment to constructing new properties according to the U.S. Green Building Council's LEED-(Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) specifications. These "green buildings" are designed to conserve water and energy and are constructed of substantially more recycled building materials than traditional buildings. Our LEED-engineered corporate campus, situated on a 16-acre tract in West Houston, includes jogging trails, parkland and beautiful views of Buffalo Bayou.
See all GST job openings on GST Career Page and join our team.