Benefits to work/life happiness
Our associates are what keep our company running. Their health, happiness and well-being are important to us. All associates are encouraged to find a balance between their work and personal lives. With that in mind, GST Company benefits include:
- Medical, dental prescription and vision plans
- Company-paid short term disability, long term disability and life insurance
- 401(k) investment plan with employer match
- Time-off benefits – vacation, personal, sick, holidays
- Education Assistance – Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Adoption assistance
- Voluntary benefits
- Wellness programs and fitness centers
- Wellness and Tobacco-free discounts
- The Friedkin Group was named the 4th Healthiest Employer in Houston, in 2014, by Houston Business Journal.
- The Friedkin Group received a Platinum Achievement for being a Fit-Friendly Workplace, in 2014, by the American Heart Association.
- In 2015 and 2016, the Friedkin Group received the Healthiest 100 Workplaces in America Award.
The Little Things
When it comes to taking care of our associates, our goal is to exceed expectations. So we go a step further to throw in the little things because it’s the little things that make the biggest difference.
- Service Awards to celebrate associates' milestones
- Discounted pricing on Toyota vehicles and parts for associates and their immediate family
- Advance ticket opportunities at Houston’s Toyota Center
- Tickets to sporting and concert events
- Corporate associates have access to amenities such as an on site café and fitness center, covered parking, postal services, access to Terry Hershey Park, a stocked fishing pond and a walking trail.
- PDC associates have access to a fitness center, workout facilities (basketball, volleyball) and a fishing pond.
- VPC associates have access to a fitness center.